Denver Association of Professional Services (DAPS) was started in late 2001 by Martin Pocs, Vice Chairman of DHR International, during a turbulent economy. Through a robust referral network and professional camaraderie, DAPS has become the premier professional services organization of its kind.
- Create an association of leading professional service providers.
- Must be a leader in your field; national player with a local focus/office.
- Each firm represents a different business.
- The head of an office/firm is eligible. Can consider top business development representative.
- Intimately understand each others' business.
- Actively promote cross-pollenization within the group.
- Contribute meaningful dialogue around contemporary business issues locally, nationally, and internationally.
- Be a one-step source for new/emerging businesses.